- This event has passed.
Santa’s Sleigh: Worcester’s Restaurant Trolley Tour
December 4, 2018 at 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$90
Sometimes, we all need a little holiday spirit as we enter into the Christmas season. Join Mass Foodies on Tuesday, December 4th as we board Santa’s Sleigh, a festive snow-white trolley, to explore some of Worcester’s best-decorated restaurants! Not unlike Santa’s journey from house to house delivery presents, the Mass Foodies Christmas Tour will travel from restaurant to restaurant to enjoy a cash bar, food samples, and merriment from:
- Nuovo: Eggplant Rollatini (eggplant stuffed with ricotta cheese, topped with marinara sauce and Parmigiano cheese, finished in the oven) and Lobster Sacchettini in a creamy dijon sherry sauce.
- 110 Grill: Firecracker shrimp, cheeseboards + dips served with flatbreads.
- Lock 50: Spiced foie gras mousse with cranberry, gelee, macerated dried fruit and house-made breadsticks.
- The Muse: Charcuterie Boards.
- Miracle at Citizen: Signature Gourmet Chocolate Board includes gourmet squares of white, milk and dark chocolate, as well as festive fruit, nuts, truffles, and bit sized brownies.
In addition to the food sampling, ticket price includes transportation to each restaurant, a festive drink to warm the soul and commence the journey, and a gift bag that includes a Polish glass, mouth blown Christmas ornament presented by Vaillancourt Folk Art, a festive Christmas cookie by The Queen’s Cups, decadent chocolate from Hebert Candies, freshly air roasted specialty coffee by Good As Gold, and more! Attendees will meet for registration between 5:45 PM and 6:00 PM at a location made available to registered attendees. The trolley will depart promptly at 6:00 PM.
Additional Thanks To:
The fine print: this event is strictly limited to 35 participants and sold in a first-come, first served basis. As with all Mass Foodies events, all sales are final—refunds and exchanges will not be available unless the event is fully canceled. Due to the complexity of the event, dietary adjustments cannot be made. Attendees must be 21+ with proper identification.