- This event has passed.
Santa’s Sleigh: Worcester’s Restaurant Trolley Tour #2 2019
December 4, 2019 at 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$95
Sometimes, we all need a little holiday spirit as we enter into the Christmas season. Join Mass Foodies on Wednesday, December 4th as we board Santa’s Sleigh, a festive snow-white trolley, to explore some of Worcester’s best-decorated restaurants! Not unlike Santa’s journey from house to house delivery presents, the Mass Foodies Christmas Tour will travel from restaurant to restaurant to enjoy food, drink, and merriment! Looking to really enjoy the evening? Thanks to our friends at the AC Hotel by Marriott Worcester, they will be validating parking and offering a discounted room rate for the evening ($139 — call Robin by 11/22 to book at 774-420-7555 x 153)!
- AC Hotel by Marriott Worcester — Registration begins at 6:00pm with cash bar before loading onto Santa’s Sleigh promptly at 6:30pm.
- Greater Good Brewing — After enjoying a festival libation on board, we’ll start at Greater Good’s TOAST Kitchen paired with a special brew from Greater Good’s tap room.
- Russo Italian Restaurant — In the Canal District, we will be taking over the wine room at Russo with some Christmas cheer as we enjoy Italian food and a glass of wine from Worcester’s newest Italian restaurant.
- Still & Stir — Celebrate the re-opening of Niche Hospitality’s Still & Stir with a palate cleansing gourmet cheese board and vegetable hummus platter while enjoying their Christmas pop-up, Miracle. (Cash bar available)
- 110 Grill — A quick ride downtown, we’ll stop into 110 Grill for more food and cash bar before we say good-night and write letters to Santa.
- AC Hotel by Marriott Worcester — A quick walk from 110 Grill, we’ll conclude the evening with a small bite and hot cocao-styled drink in the AC Hotel by Marriott Worcester’s lounge before going to bed wondering if Santa will receive our letters in time for Christmas.
The fine print: this event is strictly limited to 35 participants and sold in a first-come, first served basis. As with all Mass Foodies events, all sales are final—refunds and exchanges will not be available unless the event is fully canceled. Due to the complexity of the event, dietary adjustments cannot be made. Attendees must be 21+ with proper identification. Each stop will enjoy cash bar in addition to scheduled food and drink.