Food & Wine Vendor Registration for the Worcester Wine Festival
We’re thrilled to invite you as a vendor for the 2021 Worcester Wine Festival. This year’s event will take place at Polar Park on Saturday, August 28th from 12pm – 4pm. The VIP Session will have private access to the Grand Tasting starting at 12pm. VIP will be ushered to a private VIP event at 1pm, which will correspond with general admission gate opening from 1pm. Last call will be at 3:45pm when all opened bottles of wine must be secured under the table. Event will conclude at 4:00pm with load out of product.
Each vendor is allowed up to 5 wines per table. Each wine will be curated by Cassandra Carruth, Wine Director of our Retail Partner, Julio’s Liquors. In addition to having the wines at their Westborough store, we have worked with Julio’s to encourage sell-through by giving attendees the ability to purchase your wines through their newly redesigned app right at your tasting table. Julio’s will also have a table set up on the Tasting Floor were attendees will be able to order your wines directly. We will be encouraging all attendees to pre-register and browse your wines before the event.
A few details about what to expect for the festival:
- The event will take place in Worcester. Set-up begins at 9am and you must be set-up for inspection by 11am. Parking and unloading information will be provided closer to the date.
- We provide a communal back-stock ice bucket and spittoon. Please consider bringing your own:
- Ice bucket for your table
- Water Pitcher if desired (but highly encouraged)
- Wine Key
- Business Cards
- You will NOT be able to ship any products to the venue. You will have to bring your supplies in on the day of the event during the hours specified above.